Saturday, June 13

Day 7

Disney Day! The Happiest Place on Earth! Horseshit.
I'm wiped out, so today was my day to sleep in. The kids started knocking on the door at 8:00am for a tour t-shirt, food, questions, aloe, sunscreen, etc. I gave up about 10:00am.
I walked two miles to Target to buy masking tape for their hotel doors at bedcheck, my other roll ran out. I did take the bus back.
Roomie and I left the hotel about 5:15, and returned by 8:15. Three hours we were gone. The front desk personnel left a message for me to come see them. That's never good. (Remember, we begged our way into the hotel since our reservations were for next week.) Some of our children were asked to leave the pool area for inappropriate sexual behavior. Yeah, did you just fall off your chair? Inappropriate sexual behavior in a family pool during daylight. Couples, threesomes, girl-on-girl in front of children. I counted 11 people in the pool that I think were ours. The hotel let me see the video. It was grainy, black and white, and shot from a distance. I could make out couples, and hugging, but couldn't make out faces. I've never had a group sex problem. The night manager told me the students will be easily identifiable since they all had sucker bites. 5 or 6 were the worst offenders, and they each had several hickies. I'm angry. I'm angry they thought it was acceptable to act like that in public. They also mouthed off to the Night Manager.
I took their cell phones away tonight, and will figure out what to do with them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment